What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Types of cookies we use
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services like shopping carts cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. This information is used for analytical purposes and helps us improve the website’s performance.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember your preferences and help personalise your experience on our site.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They can also limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Ensure that the website functions correctly.
- Understand how you interact with the website.
- Remember your preferences, such as language or location.
- Deliver relevant advertising.
Third-Party cookies We may also use third-party cookies to help us monitor traffic on our website or for advertising purposes.
Cookie Consent Upon your first visit to our website, a banner will appear requiring your consent to collect cookies. You can select your preferences and can change them at any time by accessing your browser settings.
More information For more information about how to manage cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Remember that changing your cookie settings may impact your experience on our website. By using our website without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on our website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.