The 2022 APPG report included recommendations for all women to have a midlife health check at age 45 “so women can receive up to date advice before they reach perimenopause so they can make the right choices and lifestyle changes”.
Rethink offers specialist wellwoman checks to do just this, and at any age.
- 45 minute face to face or video appointment with Dr Sam Morgan, GP & BMS Accredited Menopause Specialist
- Assessment of lifestyle to include sleep, nutrition, movement, rest
- Advice on optimising health for perimenopause and beyond to include any health conditions, contraception, bone health and metabolic health
- Advice on your personal cardiovascular and bone health risk
- Advice on a personalised HRT regime, if desired
- Advice on interpreting results of any screening blood tests or scans you have had
- Blood tests can be organised, including checks for hormone levels, aswell as iron, cholesterol, vitamin D etc
- Includes a letter to you and your GP and signposting to useful resources
- Includes a follow-up email from Rethink at 1 month to check-in, and the ability for you to email Rethink with any questions after the appointment, at no extra charge